Application for Employment
Please send completed employment application and resume to:
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Rd. Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
For Professional Staff positions please include a minimum salary requirement in your cover letter. For all Faculty and Adjunct positions please include an IWCC Application, Cover Letter, Resume and Unofficial Transcripts.
Assistant Football Coach-Part-Time
Basic Functions and Responsibility:
The Part-time Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach with coaching an assigned group of players our defined aspects of team and player preparation.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Acceptable eyesight (with or without correction)
- Acceptable hearing (with or without hearing aid)
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Lifting and carrying
- Ability to do facility set-up by climbing stairs, ladders, and moving moderately heavy equipment
Typical Working Conditions:
- Works in office environment
- Works in gymnasiums and indoor athletic facilities
- Works outdoors at athletic facilities
- Frequent contact with internal and external customers
- Frequent contact with students
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
Will assist the Head Coach with coaching duties as assigned during the season of the sport. This is a “seasonal” position, which means that there are no responsibilities to assist the coach beyond the season of the sport.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Exceptional knowledge of respective sport. Possesses the ability to communicate effectively. Ability to appropriately exercise independent initiative and judgement. Sensitivity to and awareness of confidential materials.
Required: Associate Degree or equivalent required
Required: Minimum of 3 years coaching and/or competing in the respective sport.
Preferred: Minimum of 3 years coaching and/or competing in the respective sport at the college level.
open until filled