Application for Employment
Please send completed employment application and resume to:
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Rd. Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
For Professional Staff positions please include a minimum salary requirement in your
For all Faculty positions please include an official copy of transcripts.
Weekday Part-time Cashier 1
HOURS: Monday - Friday 6:30 am – 11:30 am (25/week)
Position start date July 7,2014
EDUCATION High school graduate or GED.
- Retail, marketing, and customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge/proficient in use of PC with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively with others without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the manager of College Store daily duties include cashiering, customer service, stocking and cleaning.
- Customer service at the registers with purchases, returns, and buybacks.
- Assist customers via phone and face-to-face.
- Maintain the sales floor appearance and create merchandise displays.
- Stock books, supplies and other inventory.
- Train new employees on register procedures
- Help maintain the security, safety, and cleanliness of the department.
- Ensure positive work environment and open communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
Open until filled