Complete your Online Housing Application ASAP because we fill quickly!
Things to know before completing your housing application:
Step 1: Iowa Western Student
To be eligible for Iowa Western on-campus housing you must have applied and been accepted to Iowa Western Community College. How do you know if you have been accepted? You would have received a letter from Iowa Western Admissions welcoming you to Iowa Western. If you have not yet applied to the college Apply Here.
Step 2: Complete your Online Housing Application
New and returning students are encouraged to complete and submit their housing application as soon as possible by clicking on the button below. Please be advised that the application you are about to complete is a legally binding document and you are agreeing to its terms and conditions. if you have questions about the application or cannot log-in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Housing Deposit
In order for your housing application to be complete you must pay a $200 deposit. There are three options for paying your deposit:
- Call the Iowa Western Cashier’s Office (712-325-3225) to pay with debit or credit card.
- Mail a check or money order out to IWCC, writing in the Memo area the student's name, student's ID number and "housing deposit". Mail this to: IWCC Cashier's office, 2700 College Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- Stop by the Iowa Western Cashier’s window located in the Welcome Center.
- Submit your application early! Completed applications with deposits received before May 1, 2016 will be guaranteed a space in housing.
- Returning students who submit their application prior to May 15, 2016 will not need to pay a new deposit. Your current deposit will roll over to the next year.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time you complete the Housing Application, you will need a co-signer available to complete the co-signer section of the application.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone locally at 712.388.7695 or toll-free at 800.432.5852.