Application for Employment
Please send completed employment application and resume to:
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Rd. Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
For Professional Staff positions please include a minimum salary requirement in your
For all Faculty positions please include an official copy of transcripts.
Foundation Accounting Processor
Basic Function and Responsibility:
Responsible for daily accounting and bookkeeping activities related to Iowa Western Foundation accounting records
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires prolonged standing or sitting. Requires frequent bending, stooping or stretching. May require average-weight objects. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires ability to distinguish letters or symbols. Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, telephone, faxes, and copiers.
Typical Working Conditions:
Work is routinely performed in an interior/ office environment. Frequent contact with both internal and external customers.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for basic daily financial activities of Iowa Western Community College Foundation.
- Process Deposits for IWCC Club and Foundation income.
- Prepare, record and report on donations processed through the Foundation.
- Provide IWCC Foundation financial information to college management as requested.
- Assist with audit of IWCC Foundation if needed.
- Maintain and reconcile club and scholarship accounts for both Foundation and IWCC.
- Attend and assist with various fundraising events.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
Required: High school diploma or GED
Preferred: Associates degree in accounting or business administration strongly preferred.
Required: Computer data entry skills required.
Preferred: Accounting or business office experience helpful. Microsoft Office experience, including Excel and Word, a plus. Experience with integrated computer accounting system in a college or university environment a plus.
open until filled