Application for Employment
Please send completed employment application and resume to:
Iowa Western Community College
2700 College Rd. Box 4-C
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
For Professional Staff positions please include a minimum salary requirement in your cover letter. For all Faculty and Adjunct positions please include an IWCC Application, Cover Letter, Resume and Unofficial Transcripts.
Weekend Attendant-Cashier (Food Service)
1. High School graduate or GED.
2. Post Secondary education preferred
1. Cashiering experience desired.
2. Customer service experience desired.
3. Computer experience desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Math and computer ability required.
2. Ability to work with the public.
3. Ability to communicate and work effectively without supervision.
4. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Monday & Tuesday 7:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Under the supervision of the Manager of Food Service, responsible for the processes involved in obtaining cash sales, credit sales, meal plans and declining balances.
- Enforce guidelines, polices, and procedures set down by the Food Service Department.
- Practice superior customer service to all staff, faculty, students and guests of the college.
- Responsible for the processes involved in obtaining cash sales, credit sales, meal plans and declining balances.
- Responsible for the day to day operations in the front t of the house which include: restocking, cleaning, assisting other front of house employees when needed and making sure all customers receive excellent service.
- Responsible for the safety and sanitation in the front of the house.
- Responsible for communicating with other food service staff members as to suggestions, complaints, compliments and ideas that the customer has expressed.
- Responsible for catering, when assigned. This may include some weekends and evenings.
- Responsible for assisting in the training of new front of the house employees, when assigned by management.
- Responsible for the enforcement of the “meal sharing’ policy in the Food Service Department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Open until filled