Get started in one of Iowa Western’s 15 certificate, diploma, or associates degree programs offered in the evening. Our evening schedule allows you to complete programs without having to worry about making daytime classes.
- Designed for you to complete the required classes entirely in the evenings, Saturdays, and online.
- Most programs are hybrid, which includes face to face, as well as online classes.
- A student may enroll in college credit classes held during the day, evening, and online in any combination to complete a degree.
Contact the evening advisor for more information about the programs and for assistance in registering for classes. The evening advisor’s phone number is (712) 325-3277 and can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- CNC Machining Diploma
- Drafting and CAD Certificate
- Electrical Technology Diploma
- Electrical Technology Certificate
- HVAC Technology Diploma
- HVAC/R Maintenance Certificate
- Industrial Technology Certificate
- Media Studies: Social Media Certificate
- Residential Plumbing Certificate
- Welding Technology Diploma
- Welding Certificate