Degree, Certificate or Diploma
What will you do
This program is designed for students who intend to transfer to a four-year institution upon completion of this two-year program as well as for those who want to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. Marketing managers are responsible for selling and promoting a company’s products or services. Graduates with a bachelor’s degree or higher may find opportunities for employment in marketing, professional sales positions, entry-level management, and many other entry-level positions. Job openings are expected to be above average.
Career Coach - find a job with this degree
MKT 140 - Principles of Selling
MKT 110 - Principles of Marketing
MGT 101 - Principles of Management
ENG 105 - Composition I
ECN 120 - Principles of Macroeconomics
MKT 150 - Principles of Advertising
ECN 130 - Principles of Microeconomics
ENG 106 - Composition II
SPC 112 - Public Speaking
MKT 190 - International Marketing
MGT 170 - Human Resource Management
Total Semester Hours Required: 64.0
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Recognize the professional characteristics of a human services worker.
- Demonstrate effective interviewing and counseling skills when engaging clients.
- Compose the written documentation required of a human services case manager.
- Assemble a comprehensive service plan.
- Recognize the dynamics of vulnerable persons and special populations.
- Evaluate community and agency resources.
- Because career opportunities associated with this degree are so varied, salaries vary considerably as well. To explore careers and gather specific salary information, we encourage you to visit the following website: IHaveaPlanIowa