Degree, Certificate or Diploma
1,724 Jobs (2020)
+14.2% Change from 2020-2025
Data is from the Omaha Metropolitans Area, and the seven counties in Southwest Iowa that Iowa Western serves
- Entry: $14.89
- Average: $17.67
- Experienced: $24.71
Career Coach - find a job with this degree
BIO 157 - Human Biology
HSC 128 - Anatomy and Physiology for Allied Health Programs
HSC 113 - Medical Terminology
MAP 123 - Administrative Medical Office Procedures
MAP 353 - Clinical Procedures I
SPC 122 - Interpersonal Communication
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform medical clinical duties.
- Demonstrate appropriate professional and eithical behavior.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate using basic and therapeutic techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately perform meical administrative duties.
- Because career opportunities associated with this degree are so varied, salaries vary considerably as well. To explore careers and gather specific salary information, we encourage you to visit the following website: IHaveaPlanIowa