Welcome to Iowa Western
We welcome all students and hope any student who needs to put their education with us on pause, chooses to return when the time is right. Just remember that any student who previously attended Iowa Western Community College and has been absent for at least one semester, excluding the summer term, will be required to apply for readmission by filling out a new application of admission.
Your application of admissions is submitted…..now what! As a new student, you will receive communication from the Office of Admissions guiding you through the enrollment process:
- Submission of application: A confirmation email will be sent to the email you list on your application confirming receipt.
- Acceptance email: Your acceptance email will arrive 48-72 business hours after submitting your application.
- Follow up communication: Our Office of Admissions will send helpful tips and reminders at least once a month, so be sure to check your email regularly.
- New student registration: We will reach out to all new students once new student registration has begun.
- Fall registration – Open mid-April
- Spring Registration – Opens mid-November
- Summer Registration – Opens end of February
Did not receive the emails listed above?