What does a CompTIA Certification Pro do?
This program will help you expand on the foundation you’ve built as an IT professional. With online training, you can absorb more knowledge and learn more skills—fast. • Study on a schedule that fits your life • Progress at a pace that matches your learning style • Adjust the time and effort you devote to your coursework each day
Task to include but not limited to as responsibilities will vary depending on place of employment.
- Identify the elements, expectations, and requirements of the program.
- Navigate the program using the pages, menus, and buttons provided.
- Use the program tools, including the study planner, gradebook, and completion report and be able to contact Career Step via phone, email, forums, chat rooms, and social media.
- Identify and use program-specific resources.
Requirements before starting:
- High School Diploma
- 18 Years of Age
About this Program
Our 314-hour certification prep program is divided into six courses, which cover a vast amount of content: cryptography, risk management, social engineering, environmental controls, wireless attacks, router security, and so much more.
CompTIA Certification Pro training covers the knowledge and skills you need to successfully sit for industry-recognized certification. We want to support our learners in securing the certification that fits based upon your career goals and current job requirements. Your training includes exam vouchers for the certifications listed below – a significant value add of several hundred dollars
Need a Hand With the Fee? No Problem.
Training That Gets You Career-Ready
- Get In
- Get Out
- Get Working
Find out how Iowa Western Community College and Career Step can meet your career training needs today
- Anywhere, Anytime Learning
- Completely Self-Paced Study
- 1:1 Live Support
- 314 Training Hours
- Complete in 12 months
- CompTIA Certification Prep