What do Professional Bookkeeping Program Do?
Bookkeepers are all about numbers. They’ve got an eye for detail and a thirst for knowledge. They’re meticulous, honest, and great at seeing things through. Think you have what it takes to manage financial records for professionals in healthcare, administration, and technology? Then you’ll love working as a professional bookkeeper!
Tasks to include but not limited to, as responsibilities will vary depending on place of employment.
- Using bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Entering financial transactions into the appropriate computer software
- Receiving and recording cash, checks, and vouchers
- Putting costs (debits) and income (credits) into the software, assigning each to an appropriate account
- Producing reports, such as balance sheets (costs compared with income), income statements, and totals by account
- Checking for accuracy in figures, postings, and reports
- Reconciling or noting and reporting any differences found in the records
Requirements Before Starting
- High school Diploma
- 18 years of age
About this Program
This bookkeeping training online program was designed to give students the skills they need to establish a bookkeeping career in various industries. Our specialized curriculum teaches Learners to use QuickBooks Pro as well as the Microsoft Office Suite of software, preparing them to start working immediately upon graduation.
Timelines are all about pacing. And we’re all about empowering Learners to move at a pace that allows them to absorb and synthesize more information. With 374 estimated total hours and 8 individual courses, you’ll have 12 full months of full program access. Train on your own terms, and move as fast as you like
Need a Hand With the Fee? No Problem.
Online Training Solutions: Moving Careers Forward
- Shaping Minds
- Advancing Careers
- Elevating Healthcare
Training That Gets You Career-Ready
- Get In
- Get Out
- Get Working
Find out how Iowa Western Community College and Career Step can meet your career training needs today!
You’re busy. You’ve got bills to pay. And you need stability. With one small investment, you could find the peace of mind, salary, and job satisfaction you’ve been looking for as a Professional Bookkeeper. The best part is that you could take the first big step right now.
- 374 Online Training Hours
- 12 Months of full self-pace access
- $42,410 Median Salary
- Anywhere, Anytime Learning
- Completely Self-Paced Study