Industrial Technology Certificate
Starting Fall 2021.
About the Program
The program prepares students to be employed as technicians in the fields of electrical maintenance and production. The program is developed especially for the industry in the development, installation and maintenance of complex industrial processes as well as their electronic, controller, and computer devices. Graduates of this
program are awarded a certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Follow safety practices and procedures for all tools and equipment with proper use of PPE.
- Describe types of work and workplace environments available and techniques needed to succeed within professional career fields.
- Build, analyze, and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
Program to Include
- Motors and Controls
- Technical Math
- Equipment Safety and Operation
- Circuit Analysis I
- Circuit Analysis l Lab
- Industrial Engineering Technology Orientation Explore career options for Automation, Robotics, Electronics, Sustainable Energy and Industrial careers. You are provided direction for choosing a field within these disciplines, learn problem-solving skills and develop an educational plan of study.
Career & Salary Information
Entry-level Industrial Machinery Installation, Repair, and Maintenance Workers pay is $16.07/hour. Industrial machinery mechanics and machinery maintenance workers play vital roles in the manufacturing process. These careers appeal to people with an interest in electronics, technology and maintaining and repairing industrial machinery. Industrial machinery mechanics and machinery maintenance workers repair and maintain industrial production and machinery systems.
Opportunities for advancement vary by specialty. The most highly skilled workers may be promoted to supervisor, master mechanic, or millwright.
Non-Credit to Credit
Graduates of this program are awarded college credit. Enter the workforce or continue on to many Diploma and A.A.S. programs:
- Industrial maintenance Technician Diploma
- Robotics/Automated Systems Technician Diploma
- Sustainable Entergy Technology A.A.S.
- Electronic Technology Diploma
- Photonics System Diploma
Electrical CEU Classes
Check back for 2020 dates! We’re currently developing our Continuing Education classes to maintain your electrical license.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive class updates.