Complete your Online Housing Application ASAP because we fill quickly!
Use the Following Steps Secure Your Spot in On-Campus Housing
Step 1: Become an Iowa Western Student
To be eligible for Iowa Western on-campus housing you must have applied and been accepted to Iowa Western Community College. How do you know if you have been accepted? You would have received a letter from Iowa Western Admissions welcoming you to Iowa Western.
If you have not yet applied to Iowa Western:
Step 2: Complete Your Online Housing Application and Contract
New and returning students are encouraged to complete and submit their housing application as soon as possible by clicking on the button below. Students must complete an application yearly. Please be advised that the application you are about to complete is a legally binding document and you are agreeing to its terms and conditions. The 2020 – 2021 academic year application and the 2020 Summer application are now available to be completed.
This video will help show you how to complete your housing application:
If you have questions about the application, contract, or cannot log-in, please email us at email@example.com.
Step 3: Pay Your Housing Deposit
In order for your housing application to be complete, you must pay a $200 refundable deposit. There are five options for paying your deposit:
- At the end of the application, you can pay online through CashNet with debit or credit card.
- Pay online through CashNet at any time.
- Call the Iowa Western Cashier’s Office (712-325-3225) to pay with debit or credit card.
- Mail a check or money order out to IWCC, writing in the Memo area the student’s name, student’s ID number, and “housing deposit”. Mail this to: IWCC Cashier’s office, 2700 College Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- Stop by the Iowa Western Cashier’s window located in the Welcome Center.
- Using non-U.S. currency? Pay through FlyWire: Iowa Western has partnered with Flywire to make paying with non-U.S. currency easy and secure. Flywire allows you to track your payment, pay from any country, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and receive electronic refunds from IWCC. The website is available in eleven different languages and multilingual customer service is offered. You can access Flywire and make your housing deposit at https://iwcc.flywire.com/.
Step 4: Get Ready To Move In!
Save the date for Fall Move In 2020: August 13, 2020 @9:00 AM.
Be sure to check your Iowa Western email over the summer for important move-in details, room assignments, and roommate information.
- Submit your application early! Housing assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Returning students who submit their application prior to May 15, 2020 will not need to pay a new deposit. Your current deposit will roll over to the next year.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time you complete the Housing Application, you will need a co-signer available to complete the co-signer section of the application.