Iowa Western offers the eCashier online payment program to help students finance their education. The payment is accepted through an automatic payment plan or as a one-time online payment. It must be set up every semester by the payment deadline.
Online payment is available under the following terms and conditions:
- Student must have a balance of $200 or more
- Payment plan must be used only for tuition, fees, books, campus housing, and meal plans
- Student must enroll in the plan online and pay a $25 fee
- Student must make all payment installments as scheduled
One-time Online Payment
- Processed for FREE
- Payment through automatic bank payment (ACH) or credit/debit card
Automatic Payment Plan
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or
- Credit card/debit card
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Steps to Enrolling in a Payment Plan
- Log in to the ROC Portal
- Click on the Self-Service menu
- From the dropdown box, select “Charges/Payments”
- Then click on “Manage Payment Plan”
- Select the “Click here” hyperlink to be directed to www.nbspayments.com
If your parent or guardian wishes to enroll in a payment plan, you will need to complete the above steps and “Add an Authorized Party”. Complete this form and click “Save”. This will give your parent the ability to set up a payment plan on your behalf.
Target Dates to Enroll By:
|Fall 2021||Payment Deadline: Sept. 1, 2021|
Payment Plan available on Mar. 8, 2021
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payment|
|June 22||None||6||July – Dec.|
|July 24||None||5||Aug. – Dec.|
|Aug. 21||None||4||Sept. – Dec.|
|Sept. 24||25%||3||Oct. – Dec.|
*All down payments & payments in full are processed immediately.
*Remember you must sign up for a payment plan each semester of enrollment.
Payment arrangements that cover your account balance in full, including tuition & fees, as well as housing if applicable, must be made by the payment deadline each semester. Failure to do so may result in you being referred to an outside collections agency, as we reserve the right to take any and all actions necessary to collect this debt. Once in collections, your account may be subject to collection fees. We strongly encourage you to make payment arrangements as soon as you register for classes. If you register for classes after the payment deadline, you must make payment arrangements within 48 hours of registration.