How many graduates have training-related employment? What wages do graduates from particular programs earn? Do graduates typically work in Iowa? Find answers to these questions and to many others in graduate follow-up reports:
- Graduate Follow-Up 2018-2019
- Graduate Follow-Up 2017-2018
- Graduate Follow-Up 2016-2017
- Graduate Follow-Up 2015-2016
- Graduate Follow-Up 2014-2015
- Graduate Follow-Up 2013-2014
- Graduate Follow-Up 2012-2013
- Graduate Follow-Up 2011-2012
- Graduate Follow-Up 2010-2011
- Graduate Follow-Up 2009-2010
- Graduate Follow-Up 2008-2009
- Graduate Follow-Up 2007-2008
Outlook for Occupations
Select from the following documents to see local, state, and national levels for occupations that potentially match Iowa Western’s career programs. Iowa, Nebraska, and United States reports also list earnings for given occupations.
- Occupational Outlook – United States 2017-2027
- Occupational Outlook – Iowa 2017-2027
- Occupational Outlook – Nebraska 2017-2027
Looking for more information on occupations?
Staff at Iowa Western annually measure students’ completions within programs of study on a cohort basis. Each student who begins a program of study may persist to the following academic year as “still here”, graduate, withdraw or change programs. Staff can measure final program completion rates for a cohort that does not have any “still here” students.