We are excited that you have selected Iowa Western as your institution to continue your academic journey! Our goal now is to ensure that you have all the necessary tools to be a successful student. With that starts the new student registration process. Our staff is here and ready to help you every step of the way!
New student registration for the Fall 2021 semester begins on Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
What to expect:
As a new student, you will receive a series of emails from the Admissions Office guiding you through the enrollment and registration process. All communication will be sent directly to the personal email address you provided on your application, with a few phone and text reminders.
- ROC login information: This email will be sent 48 business hours after you have received your acceptance email. It will contain your login information for your student portal called Reiver Online Campus, also known as ROC.
- New Student Registration: Our office will send out this email 7 business days after your acceptance email with step-by-step instructions on how to register for your spring 2021 classes.
Come join us in our in-person and virtual registration events! We will be hosting Reiver Rally events to help guide you through the registration process and teach you more about our new registration system, Student Planning. these events will be taking place from March-August. During these events, we will be covering the following items:
- Navigating college
- Expectations of a college student
- Paying for college and financial aid
- Register for classes
- Understanding your next steps
- Buying textbooks
- Understanding your bill
- Knowing how to contact your College Success Advisor
Click on the link below to register for your preferred time and date! NOTE: There are specific dates listed for students interested in our Health/Veterinary Technology – Competitive Programs and Industrial Technology & Transportation programs.
Center NSR Locations
Are you located closer to one of our Centers? Our Centers are able to assist new students with any admissions or registration questions you may have. Simply call or email the Center directly (see below) to schedule an appointment!
Council Bluffs – NSR Dates
Admissions Office | PH: (712) 325-3277 | Text: (712) 340-7755 | Email: email@example.com