Dream Big Think Huge
If you’re undecided about your major, career, or goals don’t worry you’re in the right place!
We have the resources and experience to connect your interests and strengths to an academic major or career opportunities.
Our Transfer Services are here to help you determine the best path to complete your Associate’s degree at IWCC, transfer successfully and meet your career goals.
Our Career Services offers a variety of resources and assistance for career planning, resume and interview tips, job searching, internship, and employment.
- Faculty, students, staff, and community partners are equal stakeholders in the culture of our learning community
- Community support depends upon identifying and meeting the diverse and changing needs of the people in Southwest Iowa
- Open, honest communication, through word and action, builds credibility and trust
- Striving for excellence defines the effort of the entire college community
- Cooperative partnerships foster college and community growth
Career Coach is a free tool to help with resume building, job searching, and social networking. Access it by clicking here or contacting Career & Transfer Services for assistance.
Book your choice of a phone, zoom, or in-person appointment today!
Monday-Friday | 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Clark Hall | Welcome Center
Employers, please review “Employer Career Coach Guide 5.23” for guidance on posting open positions with your company to our job board
Disclaimer: The transferability of credits you earn at Iowa Western Community College is at the complete discretion of the institution to which you may seek to transfer. For this reason, you should make certain that your attendance at this institution will meet your educational goals. This may include contacting an institution to which you may seek to transfer after attending Iowa Western to determine if your credits will transfer.