- Prior to your visit you must schedule an appointment. Our staff will need to prepare for your visit ahead of time to ensure we are maintaining the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Only one guest will be allowed to join you during your visit.
- All visitors must wear a face covering while on campus. Our staff will be wearing one as well.
- Once in the building you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- During your visit all staff and visitors must remain 6 feet apart.
Student Campus Visit Options
Individual visits can be booked Monday through Friday depending on availability. Prospective students wishing to visit Iowa Western in person or from the comfort of their couch in a one-on-one setting, should complete the request form and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you.
Reiver Fever Visits
Part of finding the right college is exploring campus and all the experiences awaiting you. During our Reiver Fever events, you and a group of other potential students will see firsthand Iowa Western’s campus and be able to explore programs, admissions, and residence life.
Can’t come during the week? No Problem. We host a Saturday visit each semester. Since it’s the weekend, you just might be able to catch a home football or baseball game while you’re here!
Group Campus Visit Options
Counselors or professional staff seeking a campus visit for their students can use the link below to schedule a visit. Group visits can be booked Monday – Friday, depending on availability. Once the form has been completed, one of our Admissions Advisors will reach out via email to confirm the date and finalize the details.