Come Visit Campus
- Prior to your visit you must schedule an appointment. Our staff will need to prepare for your visit ahead of time to ensure we are maintaining the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Only one guest will be allowed to join you during your visit.
- All visitors must wear a face covering while on campus. Our staff will be wearing one as well.
- Upon arriving for your scheduled visit, to gain access to the building, you must call 712-325-3275.
- Once in the building you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- During your visit all staff and visitors must remain 6 feet apart.
Individual visits can be booked Monday through Friday depending on availability. Prospective students wishing to visit Iowa Western in person or from the comfort of their couch in a one-on-one setting, should complete the request form and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you.
Group visits can be booked Monday through Friday depending on availability. Organizations or schools wishing to visit Iowa Western should complete the request form and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you.
Reiver Fever Visits
Part of finding the right college is exploring campus and all the experiences awaiting you. During our Reiver Fever Friday events you and a group of other potential students will see firsthand Iowa Western’s campus and be able to explore programs, admissions, and residence life.
Can’t come during the week? No Problem. We host a Saturday visit each semester. Since it’s the weekend, you just might be able to catch a home football or baseball game while you’re here!