Degree, Certificate or Diploma
What will you do
The General Studies AGS program is designed for students who have no desire for or intention of pursuing a bachelor’s degree but are seeking increased job opportunities or career enhancement. It may be especially beneficial for students who seek advancement with their current employers. In addition, it may be appropriate for students who have specific career goals and need the flexibility of a major that allows them to tailor a program of study to achieve those goals.
Career Coach - find a job with this degree
MAT 157 - Statistics
Total Semester Hours Required: 60.0
Upon the successful completion of the program students will:
- Evaluate information appropriately.
- Apply principles of critical thinking to demonstrate integrative learning.
- Communicate effectively in spoken form.
- Communicate effectively in written form.
- Analyze diversity issues within a global context.
- Develop continued learning strategies.