Welcome to Iowa Western
Your application of admissions is submitted…..now what! As a new student, you will receive communication from the Office of Admissions guiding you through the enrollment process:
- Submission of application: A confirmation email will be sent to the email listed on the application confirming we have received the application
- Acceptance Email: Your acceptance email will arrive 48-72 business hours after submitting your application.
- Follow up communication: The Office of Admission will send out helpful tips and reminders at least once a month….so be sure to check your email!
- New student registration: We will reach out to all new students once new student registration has begun.
- Fall registration – Open mid-April
- Spring Registration – Opens mid-November
- Summer Registration – Opens end of February
Did not receive the emails listed above?