Our HiSET Navigator works to build relationships by proactively communicating with students, guiding them in decision making, holding them accountable, connecting them to community resources and appropriate college advisors, and assisting them with career planning.
Other assistance available, but not limited to:
- Meeting after second HiSET final or as needed for advising
- Matching careers using YouScience
- Creating/updating resume
- Offering short-term career training tuition assistance through Education 2 Employment (E2E)
- Applying to IWCC and scheduling an admissions advisor meeting
- Scheduling an appointment with ICAN to complete FASFA
- Applying for IWCC and outside scholarships
Lisa Hatcher, HiSET Navigator, is available M-F from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm at 712-325-3268 or email@example.com. She is also available by appointment.
Education 2 Employment
Our Education 2 Employment Coordinator works to inspire HiSET students to achieve their educational goals by introducing them to career pathways and building rapport. Education 2 Employment (E2E) provides FREE tuition assistance for short-term career training to residents of Iowa, who are 18 or older, have a high school diploma or equivalent and meet income guidelines. The E2E Coordinator assists students with the application process simultaneously if a program is starting shortly after they complete all five HiSET finals.
Available fields of study:
- Information Technology/Business
Amanda Oloff, E2E Coordinator, is available M-F from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm at 712-256-7081 or firstname.lastname@example.org. She is also available by appointment.