There’s no time like today to make a positive change in your career. Call or email Rachel today, and she’ll help you through the process.
Ph: (712) 256-8800
Grow Your Career Skills with Free Training
Education 2 Employment provides FREE tuition assistance to residents of Iowa to grow their career skills and further their education.
1. See If You Are Eligible
Along with being 18 years of age or older, a resident of Iowa and having your high school diploma, your household income, household size and skill level will be assessed.
2. Apply For The Program
We’ll walk you through the application process.
3. Come In With Questions and Leave With a Plan
Your Pathway Navigator will be your one-on-one advisor to help you along the way and to ensure the program you choose is the best fit for you.
4. Enroll In Your Chosen Path
There are four career pathways to choose from (Health, Education, Manufacturing/Logistics, IT/Business). Upon completion, we’ll help you find employment to utilize your new career skills.
Available Fields of Study
Health & Public Services
- Activity Coordinator
- Medication Manager & Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) & Advanced CNA
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Rehabilitation/Restorative Aide
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Coming Soon! Healthcare Services Specialist