Evening Programs Now Available
Do you have daytime commitments? Do you want a chance at a new career? Get started by pursuing one of Iowa Western’s 15 certificate, diploma, or associate’s degree programs — offered in the evening. Our evening schedule allows you to complete programs without having to worry about making daytime classes. Each is designed for you to complete the required classes entirely in the evenings, Saturdays, and online. Most programs are hybrid, which includes face-to-face and online classes. A student may enroll in college credit classes held during the day, evening, and online in any combination to complete a degree. Select from one of the below evening programs and talk to an advisor to get started today.
Please feel free to contact the evening advisor (712) 325-3499 or [email protected]) for more information about the programs and for assistance in registering for classes.
- CAD Diploma
- Civil Engineering Technician
- CNC Machining Diploma
- Construction Management Certificate
- Drafting and CAD Certificate
- Education: Elementary
- Education: Secondary
- Electrical Technology Certificate
- Electrical Technology Diploma
- HVAC/R Maintenance Certificate
- HVAC/R Technology Diploma
- Industrial Technology Certificate
- Industrial Technology: Individualized Technical Certificate
- Industrial Technology: Individualized Technical Diploma
- Industrial Technology: Individualized Technical Program A.A.S.
- Plumbing Technology Diploma
- Pre-Law, A.A.
- Social Media Certificate
- Solar Installation Technician Certificate